Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An afternoon at Stumpy Lake's Nature Area...

 Today was our first visit to the fishing area at Stumpy Lake's Nature Preserve.  The kids loved running up and down the 'boardwalk.'
 I loved how her hair looked when she turned away from the water.
 Although it is the middle of winter, we enjoyed a mild 50 degree day.  Unfortunately, there were no fish or turtles to be seen in the water.  The kids loved looking for them anyway.
 This little guy loved climbing the benches and riding the 'horse' (the top of the bench).
 Isn't she sweet?
 One of my most favorite photos taken, it looks like glitter above the water.  Just a new setting I discovered on my camera.
 Every brother and sister has their ups and downs.  These two have their moments, but they love each other very much.
This picture says it all.  A great afternoon with my little loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment