Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Girl time anyone?







This week, Stella and I had a chance to have two days devoted to 'girl time.' On Friday, I took Stella to the Aquarium for a 'mommy & me' girl's outing. We put on our fancy dresses, a little makeup and toured the Ocean side of the Aquarium. Afterwards, she and I enjoyed a nice lunch at one of her favorite restaurants, Panera.











Stella also had her first sleepover at our house with her cousin. I took the girls to the zoo for the summer 'Zoo Grooves' evening. The zoo was open that evening and we had a chance to listen to some music, tour the zoo and play in the fountains. I think the girls enjoyed the fountains the most. My favorite was the new exhibit and seeing all the animals up close. It's funny how the animals are so different in the evening.



To end the weekend, Mommy had her own 'girl time' with some other mommy friends. It was a great week and we're looking forward to 'Farm Camp' this week, Stella had her first day today and fell asleep on the ride home. Sounds like it's going to be another exciting week!









No comments:

Post a Comment