Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Night out with Tatay and Nanay

I had been procrastinating getting a new zoo membership for the family. The kids love going to the zoo so much I just had to do it and renew our membership. Yesterday, I went online and renewed it and happened to check the upcoming events. To my surprise, the zoo was having a member's only 'night out' at the zoo. Stella was so excited to go and she wanted to show our 'new zoo' to her Nanay and Tatay. The zoo was open later from 530p-8p and we were there the entire time! Hard to believe 2.5 hours was spent exploring the zoo. We were so excited that the animals were all so active and they were clearly visible from all viewing points. I think we were most excited to see the Tigers because last time we were there, they were hiding out in their 'cave.' It was probably one of the best times we've had at the zoo. Bro was so into everything and was amazed at all the big animals. He knew what they were and could tell me the names of just about every animal he saw. I was very surprised that the kids didn't fall asleep in the car because of all the walking they did plus it was way past their bedtime. Can't wait to go to the next event!





































No comments:

Post a Comment