Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just me and the kids...out and about



Today was a great adventure! I took both kids out to the VA Aquarium and boy was it fun. I think the most stressful part of taking them out solo was getting them ready. It always seem to take forever to get both kids ready to go anywhere, and even longer when I have to do it alone.

When we got there, Stella and I had our picture taken and then we headed off for the exhibits. Little Albert was okay for the first 20 minutes and then he started screaming so I spent the rest of our time there holding him and pushing a double stroller. That was my least favorite part of the whole trip.

I think it was a success overall, had a chance to get out of the house, got great pictures of Stella and got to see the new exhibits.

I decided to take a peek at the info for the Shamrock run last night and I was disappointed to see that there is an 8k not 5k event. Not sure if I want to sign up for it, I still have some time to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment