Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On my way...


Having just had another baby, I am very eager to get back to my pre-pregnancy size. I was able to lose the majority of the baby weight pretty quickly after Little Albert - a lot quicker than I did with Stella. I'm almost to my pre-pregger size, but I know I can do more.

Al has inspired me to get healthier not just for myself, but for him and my babies. He's on his own mission to get healthier and I am going along for the ride. To help me get started, we invested in a Wii Fit and it definitely is a lot of fun and does not feel like a workout. I've recently started running on our treadmill and after three workouts I have decided that I'd like to get in shape to run a 5k. That's a nice start to doing more races.

I've officially decided to use this blog as a way to track my journey through both weightloss and fitness. I figure if I have a place to record and share, it would definitely keep me going.

Day 1 - was able to walk/jog 2 miles in 35 min
Day 2 - was able to walk/jog 2.25 miles in 36 min
Day 3 - was able to walk/jog 2.25 miles in 35 min

After each workout, I will post my results. What is it, 3 weeks makes a habit? Well it looks like I've got 2 1/2 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment