Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

95% finished with Project #3

I completely finished sanding and painting the desk today. A big thanks to my Mom for keeping the little guys entertained this afternoon! I used the paint from our master bathroom and gave the desk a 'white wash/pickled' kind of look. I am in love with the look and can't wait to get it moved into our bedroom. All that's left is to find the perfect drawer pulls and then sand/finish the mirror. I've had lots of fun searching through etsy for some glass drawer pulls. I'd really love to find some vintage/antique pulls to go with it. Stella even gave me a hand with painting the drawer fronts, now she wants to paint her dresser! Here's the finished product after 4 days of work:












2 comments:

  1. love the shabby chic look and can't wait to see what knobs you end up putting on. nice job anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Still on the hunt for knobs!

    ReplyDelete