Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Let's make a deal...

I love to find a good deal. I love to scour the aisles of thrift stores, antique shops and craigslist. Great deals of the day: 4 picture frames (all sizes 5x7 and larger), fitted wool blazer = $16 (Goodwill). Round mirror for the bathroom = $30 (craigslist).


The kids had their pictures taken by my sister in law's brother. GRG Photography in GA. He did an amazing job and I needed new frames for the photos. Off to Goodwill I went and scored 4 frames that will need to be sanded and painted for less than $2.50/frame. GREAT JOB!

I am making plans for redoing our hall bathroom and the mirrors I've wanted have been $60 and up. This mirror is exactly what I wanted minus the color. All together = <$40 for spray paint and mirror. AWESOME!

Now if I can find a vanity light fixture and a new vanity I will be one happy lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment