Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

A little sneak peek...

So, my ottoman project has been put on the back burner because I'm super excited to finish our hall bathroom (aka 'The kids' bath').  Yesterday, I removed everything from the walls and spackled .  The bathroom is in a shambles, but still usable.
Here are a few pictures of what it looked like before I started everything. Not too shabby, but not exactly 'perfect.' It's in the original shape from when we bought our house and we haven't changed anything about it. Later on down the road we'll replace the vanity, but it's not in my budget right now.




Before


Paint choices, we're going with the one on the left - Perfectly Teal


Craig's list find - $30, spray painting black or white

What I envision our walls to look like when finished
(courtesy of http://inmyownstyle.com/2011/07/bathroom-remodel-update.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment